An independent firm of Marine Surveyors and Loss Adjusters based in Saudi Arabia, committed to bring world class services in a prompt and professional manner.” NASEEM OCEAN INSPECTION & Read more [...]
An independent firm of Marine Surveyors and Loss Adjusters based in Saudi Arabia, committed to bring world class services in a prompt and professional manner.”
NASEEM OCEAN INSPECTION & SURVEY CO. LTD. the shipping division was originally established
in 1990 and renamed as above in 2010.
Since this solid foundation of expertise and commitment, we have developed into one of the leading Marine
Surveys & Loss adjuster and maritime companies in Kingdom Saudi Arabia.
We proudly shared the rapid growth of Saudi Arabia with our professional highly qualified and experienced personnel, considering customers satisfaction our ultimate goal, believing a good business is built on a long term relationship of mutual trust and respect.
Our reputation travels before us a company pledged in providing first class care and services.
NOISCO. has a technical staff of Master Mariners, Insurance Consultants who have held senior positions at sea or in industry. NOISCO. staff provides the key to the success built up on the area based upon the technical skills and experience gained over many years of client representation in the Middle East.
Naseem Ocean Inspection and Survey co.(NOISCO) provides the following survey consultancy work in Jeddah, Dammam, Yanbu , Rabigh and Jizan:
- Port Captain.
- Monitoring loading and Discharging operation at port and at Yard.
- Vehicle / cars and saloon unit inspection.
- Monitoring loading of heavy lifts and their securing arrangements.
- Container Inspection (Dry / Reefer).
- Monitoring Container Cross stuffing.
- Cargo Survey.
- Draft Surveys.
- Bunker Surveys.
- Short Landing Investigation.
- Tally arrangements.
- Surveys on Marine Pollution.
- Major Casualties (Grounding, Fire, Collision).
- Quay Damage.
- Condition Surveys.
- Water Tightness of Vessel’s Hatch covers.
- Quantity Survey On and Off Hire Surveys.